Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh Boys!

Wade being nabbed for the brother pile!


Tristan loves to "wessle" Daddy!



Cody and Caleb were over today, and they decided they were puppies and needed cages, with pillows of course!


This video was taken several days ago and already Wade is a much more confident walker. He pulls himself up and walks across the room without any help or urging. In fact, today he even changed direction while he was going. He just thinks that walking is soooo fun and has a huge grin on his face whenever he's walking.
P.S. I put the boys to bed tonight and I could hear that they were awake for a little while. Then I heard Tristan crawl into Wade's crib with him. They were quiet, so I didn't do anything about it. Now they are both sound asleep in Wade's crib. They are all snuggled up against each other!! So cute!! I'm not sure if I dare take a picture....

No comments: