Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Airport


The boys did a wonderful job traveling. They had a little trouble adjusting to the 3 hour time change, but just as they were catching on, we came home. :) We borrowed a DVD player from the Andersons, so Tristan was entertained on the flights. Jason and I weren't allowed to sit next to each other because we each had a lap baby and there aren't enough oxygen masks for 2 extra people. It may have worked out better, though, because often both boys were wanting to sit with me and having me a little farther away from them made it easier.


This is all we brought!! We didn't want to pay the $ to check a bag, and my sister borrowed 2 car seats from a friend, so we didn't have to bring those. We fit everything into 2 carry-on suitcases and 2 backpacks. My suitcase was pretty much empty, because my sister promised me a whole new wardrobe. She is being deployed to Iraq the end of March and even now she has to wear her uniform everyday. She didn't want all of her clothes to go to waste while she's gone, so I will keep them warm for her! On the way home my suitcase was overflowing!! :)


1 comment:

Karli said...

Looks like you had a great trip! I'm very impressed that you fit everything in carry-ons! We're going to CO in
Feb and I'm trying to figure out how to take all our skis, boots, carseat, stroller & luggage :)