Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holiday Vacation 2008-2009

13 days, 6 different states, 3 new teeth, 2 birthdays, and tons of fresh snow!
We are back from our wonderful vacation, and I have lots of pictures to share with you. We got back this morning about 2 am, and it took me all of nap time today to organize my photos. I have no promises of when all my vacation posts will be up, but hopefully within the next couple of days. I use my blog not only as a way to keep you updated on our life, but as my own personal keepsake of my family. Therefore, you will see way too many pictures of this trip, so feel free to skip, ignore, etc. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

WOW!! Looks like you had a great time! Tell Cammy hi for me. I haven't talked to her in ages!
If she wants people to write her while she's in Iraq let me know. I am already writing to 2 soldiers over there.

Melissa O. said...

wow! Looks like so much fun!!!! I'd love to out of the snow for a week. :) boys are growing fast. aren't kids amazing?!?!