Friday, January 09, 2009

Lepaks

Captain Lepak bought her nephew an army bear to help him remember her when she gets deployed to Iraq. She had drill for a couple of the days that we were there, so I had to get a picture of her in uniform.


My Uncle Guy, Aunt Lori, and cousin Travis came for one evening and night. It was good to see them! Here, Travis meets Wade for the first time.

Uncle Guy and Aunt Lori


We went for a walk down to the river on our way to the airport, so we had all put on warm clothes in anticipation for a cold flight and colder arrival (and to free up some space in our suitcases). We all roasted, though, because it turned out to be close to 80 degrees!



Cammy finished her Master's Degree last year here at the University of South Carolina.

P.S. This is the last vacation post!! You're done!! You did it!! Wait...I mean...I'm done!! I did it!!

4 comments:

Diane T. said...

Sarah, I really enjoyed looking at your vacation pictures. I would love to go to SC sometime. It looks beautiful.

The Chairman's Wife said...

Great job on the travelogue! Now when your folks are talking about what a great time they had, we'll understand. I'd love to visit that area sometime. Looks lovely.

Neisha said...

beautiful photos!

djyuds said...

I WAY enjoyed the trip, Sarah! Especially the pictures of your family. It's been a lot of years since I've seen some of them!!