Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Beach!!

This is the boardwalk from the condos down to the beach. We spent time there on a couple of different days, but I combined all the days into one post.




The sand is very fine, white sand. When the tide is out, like it is here, it leaves the sand packed very hard where the water was.


Lots of people bike on the beach, and you can tell how hard the sand is by the subtle imprints the bike tires leave on the sand.






I caught this silhouette of two love birds!


I noticed that Jason built this beautiful sand castle.


Monster noticed it too!


And had fun destroying it.

There was a pelican scooping up fish.


Digging holes like a doggy.




Wade really enjoyed crawling through the sand, tasting it, etc.







1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! No fair-I see short sleeves! I can't believe wade is stepping already-wow. I miss you all-careb