Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Husbands

This was stolen off of Neisha's blog, but I thought that maybe I should let you all in on a few fun facts about my wonderful hubby!!

What is his name? Jason
How long did you date? 3 months, then we were engaged for 3 months before we were married.
How long have you been married? 4.5 years
Who eats more sweets? I do
Who said I love you first? Me!!
Who is taller? He is. I'm 5'5" He is 5'11"
Who is a better singer? ummm...he's a male Sanderson...does that answer your question?
Who is smarter? We are both smarter in different things. He definitely knows more history than I do.
Who does the laundry? Is this question asking who makes the laundry or who washes the laundry. I don't think I really need to tell you the answer to this question!
Who pays the bills? Jason makes the money and I write the checks.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Lawn? We don't have a lawn! Yippee!!
Who cooks dinner? I do. Except last Valentine's Day Jason made me shrimp, crab, and garlic mashed potatoes!
Who drives? Jason
Who is more stubborn? Umm...We are both pretty stubborn. Jason usually gives in first, because he's wonderful and very forgiving!
Who kissed who first? I think we just kissed each other at the same time. Although, I think that Jason would blame it on me because I'm older and should have known better! :)
Who asked who out? We never "asked each other out". He asked me to go with him on what was our first date.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who wears the pants? Jason does. I usually wear skirts. The boys wear pants, too, but theirs are really small and probably don't count. :)

No comments: