Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Decorating

So last week I started decorating a little bit.  Finally!  I still have lots of things that I need to find a place for (or not, I don't want to force things into places if it doesn't look just right.)  This was an idea I stole from Neisha.  Just printed some scrapbooking paper and then printed my text onto it.  Put it in a frame, and use a marker to fill in the menu.  I made 3 different designs so that I can rotate through them if I so choose.  

I need to get some pictures hung up, and I need some height on top of my piano...somewhere in one of our many moves since Las Vegas my 3 tiered candlestick things went missing.  I'm kind of bummed, because they would be perfect up there!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute! I like that idea.

Neisha said...

you'll love your menu planner :)