Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthday Shirts!

Thanks for the fun shirts, Auntie Carebear!  :)  We love them!  
Owen's says "Yiggle Tiny" and the back says "Baby Owen".
Wade's says "I was WADE in' in the water"  and the back says" an' I got my feet all wet".
Tristan's says "Squishy" and it glows in the dark.
They are also sporting their Auntie Carebear watches!

On another note, the boys all had their check-ups yesterday.  They all fall around 35-50% in every category.  Except for Owen's head, which is huge (99%)!  Tristan's is 20", Wade's is 19.5", and Owen's is 19".  :)  Owen still hasn't taken any steps (3rd child?), but yesterday he was standing on his own for a very long time and did sort of a pivot/half-step.  So, we'll see, maybe soon?

3 comments:

Heather said...

They're too cute! I'm impressed that you can get three boys to sit still for a pic! Landon's head has been in the 90% range practically since birth!

Kent and Annie said...

Hehehe, Brooke and Oliver have the same size head (19") the dr. thought his head size must be wrong so he measured it again... nope, it was right. Told me that we must have big heads in our family. :P Big brains!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW. Thanks Sarah! Maybe one of these days of advancing technology I'll be able to look up your blog and reach in and give my nephies a big hug. In the mean time, the pic's are nice :) Love ya'll-careb