Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yiggow Tiny

When Owen was first born we told Wade that this was Owen and that he was a little tiny baby.  So, Wade started calling him Little Tiny Baby Owen, except with his almost 2 year old language it was Yiggow Tiny Baby Owen.  That stretched into YIIIIIIIIIIIgow Tiny Baby Owen.  He still is called this quite often, but sometimes I abbreviate to just Yiggow Tiny.  :)
 Peek-A-Boo!

Ah, Yes!  The Bath-After-Every-Meal Stage!
I'll get a video of him "crawling" soon.

3 comments:

Lori Dawson said...

Your blog is adorable!!! If you have any interest in blogging for businesses who don't know how, let me know!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure missin' Yiggow Tiny!! And all of you!! Wish we had a magic bach! It takes a lot of work to keep everything running smoothly!

love & miss you!
Auntie Lisa

Kari D. said...

Wow, Yiggow Tiny has really grown since I saw him last. How cute. You are a champion blogger, did you know that? I don't know how you do it with all of that housework/mother duties going on. I'm excited for you to move into your new, magical house.
With love.