Monday, September 27, 2010

My Magical House

So, I just wanted to tell you about my magical house.  There are many times a day when I get frustrated with where we are living.  It's not so bad, but you know how it is....when the end is in sight, you just can't wait to get out!  I was trying to find a place for some canned goods and boxes of cereal and I decided I can't wait for my pantry in my new house!  I was getting frustrated with my kitchen being a thoroughfare and decided I can't wait for a little more space in the kitchen and more play space elsewhere.

Anyway, as I start thinking about my new house, I decide it must be magical.  For example, in the new house the laundry will be folded immediately upon removal from the dryer and placed neatly in baskets organized by person.  Right....  Also, in the new house, the toys stay in the toy room unless they are being used and when they are done being used they will immediately be put back where they belong.  Right...  My new house also has an amazing shoe collection system.  Each pair of shoes stays together and is sitting neatly by whichever door they are needed at.  The floor will be very easy to sweep and mop, so of course it will always be spotless!  I will have all kinds of free time!  Baked goods will be pouring out of the oven and healthy snacks will automatically appear for the kids.  Spilled milk cleans up itself!  My paperwork is always filed immediately and is never just sitting out on the counter.  Boys won't both decide that they need to go poo-poo at the exact same time...and if they do, they can just go use a different bathroom!  Yeah!

It is funny that when I daydream of the new house, this is what I come up with.  The only thing my magical house hasn't figured out how to do yet is how to keep the showers and bathtubs clean!  I'll work on that next.

5 comments:

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

I'll take one of those magical houses too!! If only...

Jenny said...

Would I have to go with your builder? I'm interested.

Neisha said...

in my magical house, I will have a maid to do the chores I don't like

GIEJ Long said...

I want a magical house too. I also dream of some things, changes at our house, and one of the most importand one is a play room, so that I won't see toys all over our living room any more. Let us know how things go with your toys at the new (magical) nouse :-)

J and T Barnes said...

Your new house sounds just like how ours will be once we are done remodeling!