Saturday, February 06, 2010

Nesting

Has anyone seen my 0-3 month baby boy tub? I found the Newborn box and the 3-6 month box, but I'm missing the one in the middle. It maybe wouldn't be a problem (if we end up having a girl), but it does have my baby sleep positioner, all my receiving blankets (burp cloths), and my cushion for the car seat. Hmmm....I looked pretty thoroughly through the shed, but I guess my next step is to take everything out and try to find it that way. Ugh!

I also dug out the swing, bouncy seat, and car seat. I washed all the material and scrubbed the frames down. Of course the boys were very excited! They had to try everything out and put their stuffed bears in them. They've been pretending to be babies all evening. This had potential to get very annoying, but then I remembered everything has buckles!!! So, they each got buckled in, and poof no more trouble. If they are going to be babies, they have to spend a lot of time buckled into various places, right? :)

I picked out a baby outfit in each gender to take to the hospital. I found the baby towels and washcloths. Now, just for that missing box...

Oh, yeah, and the BABY! :)

4 comments:

The Papendorfs said...

I finally got all of my girl clothes bins sorted through and organized in the basement.. i feel for you and hope you can find your missing stuff! good luck in the coming weeks :)

Kent and Annie said...

Hopefully you can find those clothes! If you do have a girl and want to swap bouncy seats while the babies need them I'd be up for that! I have a VERY pink bouncy seat from Brooke! :)

the homestead girl said...

I think I'll just cut paste your post onto my "Things to Do Before Baby List." Good luck with the search!

Danica said...

Hi! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy!! Please post a photo of yourself =) I want to see the bump!