Thursday, February 18, 2010

Current Conversation

The boys are supposed to be laying quietly going to sleep. This is what I hear from their bedroom.
W: Bye, bye water.
T: Bye, bye play-doh.
hahahahhahahahahaha
W: Bye bye shoe.
hahahhahahahhahahaha
T: Bye bye diaper
hahahahhahaha
W: Bye bye poo poo diaper
hahahhahahahahahha
T: Bye bye puppy
hahahhahahahhahaha
W: Bye bye poo poo puppy
hahahhahahahahaha
T: Bye bye Daddy
hahahhahahahahaha
W: Bye bye pocket
hahahhahahahhaha

Ok, you get the idea...guess I'd better intervene soon.

5 comments:

Kent and Annie said...

That is sooooo funny! I'd laugh too! It'll be fun when Brooke can make "jokes" like that.

Only 8 days to go! Can't wait to see your new little one!

Lani said...

So cute. Sounds more than vaguely familiar. Our two boys had a similar (but much more agressive with the poop and pee references) exchange on Christmas Eve. It went on for 15 minutes and I stood outside the room and recorded it. I probably should do more by way of intervention. Ha. It can get out of hands sometimes.

Jenny said...

Well, at least 'bye bye Daddy' wasn't followed by 'bye bye poo poo Daddy!'
It's cute when someone else's kids say that kind of thing...it's annoying when it's your own kids. This I say from experience!

Neisha said...

ahh, cute!

auntie cammy said...

soo funny! i cant wait to hear it for myself in a few days!yay!!