Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Will Wonders Never Cease!

So I went to open my email, and who do you think I have an email from! My mother-in-law!!! And not only that, but there are pictures attached!!! Yippee!! With Leah all graduated and moving out, we've been trying to train Mom on the finer points of email, pictures, blogs, etc. This was her first successful email with pictures! Ok, so I called to congratulate her, and found out that Carolyn was home and walked her through it, but I have FULL confidence that she can and will do it again! Good job, Mom!!

This was one of the pictures that she sent that I thought I'd share with you. Don't worry, I'm taking Jason to Mexico to work on those white legs of his! :)

5 comments:

GIEJ Long said...

What a coincidence with common activities like swimming. We are glad to have summer time too!
Love your pictures!

Neisha said...

at least Jason doesn't mind wearing shorts with his white legs. Justin would rather not. Hear much from Cammy? I wonder how she's doing over there.

Sanderson 5 said...

Wow, congrats to her! Cute photo of you two :) I like the following posting too - and the cute little bare buns!

Wayne and Marilyn said...

You all look so cute!!! I want to be at the Lake, the pool and sitting on the couch reading to the boys!! I hope you have a great trip!! I want to go along there too :) I'm sure Jason would love to have me come along!

Love, MOM

Lani said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!