Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 1-4, 2009

I guess that this post should be called July 4-1, because I reversed the order of the pictures.
To celebrate Independence Day, we went to the Anderson's for a big celebration. We swam, played volleyball, ate, watched fireworks, etc.



Playing baseball

Justin, Pam, and Dakota joined us on the boat after our day at the waterslides.

Brielle being very cute at the waterpark.

We went to the waterpark on Friday with some of the women and kids from our area. It was lots of fun, and the kids all loved it! Here is Trese, Taya, and Leah.

Pam and Dakota

Tristan playing meeting with Danika (one of the daycare kids). He gave her a Bible and made her sing hymns.

The fire department came out to test the hydrant at the end of the driveway. What fun!

Having "numisicles" as Tristan calls them.

There was a street fair in town, and the boys and I rode the train around time.


I took some pictures of the boys to have on my camera so that I would have them to look at while we were in Mexico. Mexico pictures coming up next!

3 comments:

Neisha said...

your boys have the cutest smiles =)

have fun next week -- I'm jealous!

Marilyn Lepak said...

I agree with the cutest smiles. It was touching to see Tristan playing meeting at daycare. The boys look so different with their hair cut so short, but still they are the cutest and smartest kids around, and yes, I am prejudice :)
Love, MOM/Grandma Kissyface!

Deana said...

Your boys are SOOO cute!!!