Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Ice Cream Cones!!!


Wade brings me his cowboy boots and sets them in front of his feet. He then grabs my leg to use as support as he wiggles his toes into them. He walks on his heels around the house enjoying the click that they make. :)

We were talking about using an ice cream cone as a treat in the potty training process, and I realized that my boys have never had an ice cream cone! 2 1/2 years without having an ice cream cone? What kind of mother am I? I had to show Tristan how to lick it and how he could take a bite out of the cone. Needless to say, he caught on pretty quick!

Our buddy Lael joined us.

Wade enjoyed his, too!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How wonderful to see Lael! Please greet him for me...not sure if he'd remember me by my married name though.

Lani said...

Nothin' better than boots, no pants and ICE CREAM! ;) Adorable, your boys are, Sarah. But then... I guess you probably already know that.