Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wade and Brielle's 1st Birthday Party

Wade and Brielle are 11 days apart, so Julianne and I decided to get a bunch of moms and kids together for a little birthday party.

We had boy and girl cupcake balloons held by a bear.

The kids had fun playing with each other and with Brielle's toys!

Elle

Smiley Riley


Jaela holding the birthday girl.


"Happy Birthday to You!"


Blowing out the candles safely.


Dig in!


Got some on my fingers.


Am I allowed to eat this, mom?


Brielle was much more neat.


Yummy!


Emily and Spencer


Caleb


Opening the treat bags


Britton

Pam and Dakota

4 comments:

drea said...

You're kidding! I can't believe Wade is already a year old....well almost I see. That went by fast! Hope you and your beautiful family is doing well, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE!

Kent and Annie said...

What a great idea to have pink and blue "balloons!" It's super cute!

It's been fun watching Tristan and Wade grow up! Maybe we'll see you guys at the waterpark this summer! :)

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I second the "great idea" on the cake. It was SUPER cute. Wade is getting so big. I can't believe it's been a year already. Thanks for all the pictures,

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Wow- what a quick year! Happy 1st birthday, Wade!