Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Comments

All of you bloggers out there know how rewarding it is to receive comments on your posts. Sometimes you will have a really good post that you think is really witty, or maybe your child did something exceptionally cute and you want to share it. You probably all know the disappointment when no one comments on that post. I am turning over a new leaf. Every 2 weeks or so I go through my whole blog list and look at everyone's blog for new updates (some of you I check more often). But, I rarely leave comments! I know how much I look forward to comments, but I rarely leave them for others! So, I am going to improve. I always look at your blogs and have something I would like to say, but don't take the time to do it. I promise that I will comment more often on your blogs. If you are one of those who updates once a year, I probably will only comment once a year, but for you more faithful bloggers, I will be a more faithful commenter. Maybe some of you will be inspired to do the same... :)

5 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

I'm guilty of it... looking but not saying a word. Oh wait! I think I said something about your wonderful travelogue from Christmastime didn't I? Anyway, love to look at yours and see your little boys grow up! They are almost twins...!

Melissa O. said...

I'm guilty too. i've made that resolution to myself and not kept up. thanks for the reminder, i am inspired. thanks for the commment too. :) it inspires me to post a little more too. P.S. there is new tools that pretty handy. it is basically your blog list with the newest posts at the top of the list.

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

Nicely put! I am so disappointed when I think I'm so clever and NO COMMENTS. YOU are clever and I love looking at pics of the boys. I will let you know more often I am lurking.

Neisha said...

I'm commenting. :)


I'm good at commenting because if I find something funny or something comes to mind when I read a post then I want to say something to the person about it

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Just a quick hi along with a "thank you" for keeping us updated through the miles!