Wednesday, February 25, 2009

How I Know I'm Sick Today...

  • My ear hurts.
  • Tristan knocked over my piles of nicely folded laundry, and I didn't care.
  • I don't feel like eating sweets!!
  • Tristan came out of my bedroom wearing one of my bras, and I didn't even smile! (Normally he's not allowed in our room without me, and he's not allowed to dig through the drawers, and he's definitely not allowed to try on female undergarments!)
  • I'm holding Wade way too much. (I'm trying to get him to be less clingy, but I just don't have the energy today.)
  • I'm not going to upload any pictures to this post.
  • I baked fresh bread and don't even feel like eating any of it!
  • I'm skipping out on storytime.
  • I put Tristan in the high chair and gave him crayons, paper, and animal crackers.
  • I'm wearing sweats.
  • The boys are wearing sweats. I dressed them how I felt.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Hope you feel better soon!

The Chairman's Wife said...

Take care of yourself! It's hard when mommy's are sick. I've been icky since Sunday. But I don't have babies like you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to let you sleep! Get feeling better soon. Love you!

the homestead girl said...

You're way more ambitious than I am when I'm sick...I'd be too lazy to blog! Hang in there!

Oh, also- I CAN'T believe Wade is a year old! Where did the time go!?

SueB. said...

oh Sarah, if I lived there I would bring you soup and popsicles and put fresh sheets on your bed, tuck you in, and take the boys for several hours while you sleep!

Neisha said...

bummer. hope you feel better soon. it's so hard to be sick when you have kids.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Oh, Sue!! That sounds wonderful!!

Melissa O. said...

hope your feeling better.