Monday, February 16, 2009

Groundhog = Hogwash

On February 2, the groundhog in our area did not see his shadow. This is supposed to mean that Spring is right around the corner. Well, this is a very big corner!!! I think that it has snowed everyday since then. Not quite, but almost!! March 20 is the Spring Equinox, so maybe we'll have to wait until then. I really like the snowman background on this blog. I was going to change it for V-Day, but nothing really stuck out that I liked. The snowman still are very fitting, so I guess they'll be around for a little while longer.
In less wintery news, Tristan sat down in meeting yesterday and promptly counted to 10 perfectly. He also says the ABC's. This is how his version goes, "A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I, J, Elmo, P, S, T, OO, V, Double OO, icks, Y, Z, Now I know ABC's, next time sing with MEEEEEEE.
When I put Wade in his high chair, he starts doing the "Open, Shut Them" song. He can do most of the actions that go with the song and all with a huge grin on his face. :)

Cammy leaves to begin her 400 day deployment on Wednesday. Even though we don't get to see her all that often (we are 3,000 miles apart), at least she was still in the same country! She will spend a little time in Texas before heading to Iraq. Here is a picture of her and Garrett. We love you, Cammy!!!

No comments: