Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Music: Keep It or Trash It

Ok, I'm sure that you've noticed when you look at my blog you are entertained with music. I was skeptical to put this on my blog. Sometimes I don't like when music starts playing on other people's blogs, and sometimes I go specifically to someone's blog just to listen to their music! (That's you, Jenny!) I've had it for about a month now, and I would like your opinion on it. Should I keep it just like it is? Keep it, but change the music selection (if so, what would you like to hear?) or just trash it completely? Please be honest! I'll start...I like listening to the music for the most part, but it is really annoying when I want to watch a video and I can't hear the video over ABBA belting out Dancing Queen. I say trash it...probably....maybe....I don't know...what do you think?

10 comments:

The Chairman's Wife said...

love music. but not on blogs. there's enough 'noise' out there. luckily i use google reader. so i don't have to be subjected to anyone's favorites. :-)

Neisha said...

the first thing I do when I go to [persons] blog is turn the music off.
you asked for it! :)

Melissa said...

Yeah, I'm with Neisha...regardless of whose blog it is, I always mute my speakers or go to their music player and shut if off.

I DO like Abba tho...just not while I'm trying to watch your awesome 2 yr old ride his bike without training wheels with my jaw on the ground!

Cheri said...

I have no opinion in this, just wanted to say...I too go to Jenny's blog to listen to her music!

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

It is soo funny to see this on your blog, cause Chloe and I were just trying to watch your videos the other day and I finally went and found the music player and saw I could turn it off, so then we rewatched the videos!! Can't believe that Tristan AND Wade are riding without training wheels!! Made me realize I definitely need to take Chloe somewhere that she can practice (we have no pavement around here!)

Jason and Sue said...

hey! I just ended up turning the music off my blog, then came to yours and saw you were debating the same thing! I like the music, but mine just seemed so loud, it was like a sudden blast of sound. By the way...I miss you. feels like I haven't seen you in ages.

Tawn said...

i like the blogs i see that give me an option to play music or not with their selection of songs (but i don't actually ever play the music if i get the option)

Jenny said...

I like the music, obviously, because I have it on my blog also. I don't really worry too much whether or not people like it because, after all, they CAN turn it off if they want to!
I say keep it.

Sister Carolyn said...

I vote keep it but play only hymns :)