Friday, October 15, 2010

Another Bike Rider!!!

They look alike today.

Being brave

Yes, that is a snake!  It is dead.  I think there's probably a frog in his pocket too!  :)

Grandma bought the boys matching jammies.  

Happy Boys! 

 Happy Birthday Grandpa
 I was trying to get a pic of all three boys in their matching jammies.  Wade wanted nothing to do with it and kept avoiding my camera.  But I caught him!!  (In more ways than one!)
I just have to keep taking pictures of daddy's big helper!

Seeing a legal buck around here is only possible the week before hunting season, on private property, without a gun.

 Reading with Uncle Garrett

My sweet baby is working on more teeth.

Wade rides a two-wheel bike now!!  I mean, Tristan learned last month, so it must be time for little brother to learn!  He is not the most motivated pedaler, so he forgets and then starts tipping over.  No training wheels, just out there riding around at 2 1/2 years old.  Crazy kid.  He needs a little help getting going, and I like to stay close so he doesn't have a total crash, as his legs aren't long enough to reach the ground to catch himself. So, I tried to get Tristan to take a video of us, but umm...I don't think he was getting the whole concept, so I have a couple pieces of video, neither of which really shows the part where Wade was riding.  I will try to figure out a way to get a better video for you!  :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love Wade's shirt! "I tried to be good but I got bored." Perfect for a little boy!