Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cammy's Visit

We went to a Pumpkin Party at a friend's house.  This is my only picture from the party! My little pumpkin!

I love how he is just going after this drumstick.

These two got to go to Spokane with Daddy to pick up the tile for our new house.

On the way back they stopped at Jack-In-The-Box where they ordered off the value menu.  The manager must have felt bad for the boys, because she came out with a huge ice cream sundae and a container of bubbles for each of them.  She said it was their early birthday party.  The boys dug right in and forgot all about their burgers!

The snuggly little bear looks a little nervous about the Ninja Turtle standing next to him.

Cammy and I took the boys on a hike.  The hike was made extra strenuous by walking to the hiking site and back.  We did enjoy some of the fall colors.


Launching rocks into the tire.

Wade snacked and Owen slept on the way there.


I think she was trying to raft down the river.


The Chelan River Gorge.  It actually runs right behind the house we are living in, but this location was a couple of bends down and on the other side.

They switched roles on the way back.

We got "booed", so the boys enjoyed the candy apples!

For some fall fun, we stopped at Cider Works.  The boys rode in the apple truck.

And climbed the hay bales.

Wade was doing a little dance.  Haha!



The neighbor got this cool little go-cart for his birthday and has generously been taking the boys for rides with him.  Tristan came up to me the first day asking if he could ride in the ghost car.  I was wondering what creepy person was offering him a ride until I figured out he was trying to say go-cart.

Wade can make Owen laugh better than anybody.  Check out what Owen does when he sees Wade.

3 comments:

Neisha said...

love the costume picture! :)

Jason and Sue said...

love the boys expressions in their costumes! too cute! And Owen's laugh is beyond adorable!

Carolyn said...

AWWW! that video made me laugh/cry I think I'm needing a nephew fix.