Monday, May 17, 2010

Swimming Season Begins!

rgt5
Snuggling his teddy bear from Auntie Lisa


I forgot to tell you about my new ride!  A 2003 Nissan Pathfinder.  We wanted a vehicle with 4x4 for the winter time (a LONG way off :))  And it has AC!  This is the first vehicle I've ever purchased that has an automatic transmission!  We are saving it for really hot days (AC), really snowy days (4x4), and long trips.
Our house is occupied!!!!  ...but not by us...  There are about 9 real birds nests and about 15 things like the one on the far right.  We are hoping that the families are gone from the nests before we have to close up the house.
Our first day out on the boat we went to the sand bar, which isn't much of one this year, because the lake level is higher. 

My boys on the beach
Care bear and Lucky
My baywatch babe had to save the boat before it floated away. 

The next day we went to another beach.  There are a lot of beaches this time of year, when the lake is still lower than it is in July.
Wade not wanting his picture taken.
You can see the clouds rolling in, so the cousins huddled for warmth.
I got to cuddle these two.
All grins

3 comments:

Neisha said...

lol! on the baywatch babe picture :)

Jenny said...

Wow! Has it been that warm there? We have had lots of rain and cool weather in May until just a couple days ago. I'm sure my kids will be begging to go to the beach very soon, and I can hardly wait too!

Jason and Sue said...

So excited for summer and I can't believe Chelan is only 2 weeks away!! ..and I know I say it all the time, but those little boys of yours are beyond adorable! See you guys soon!