Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Someday...Maybe?

I just updated my blog list with new little question marks! Yeah, I love doing that! Also, I filled in a couple of question marks with the names of new little babies that have been born! I love doing that too!! 5 months from now I'll be able to fill in our own little question mark! :) I'm still feeling great and showing waaaay more than I did with the other two. I'll give you a picture someday.....soon.....maybe.... I DID realize that our family picture that is the thumbnail icon for our blog is 10 months old!!! Wade has more than doubled his age since then, so maybe I should think about finding a new one. I'll get to that too....someday.....maybe.... We are looking forward to a visit from most of my family in 2 weeks! Yeah! And a family reunion for Jason's mom's side of the family! Yeah! And it's supposed to be in the 80's and 90's throughout September! Yeah!

3 comments:

Neisha said...

are you finding out if it's a boy/girl?

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

No, we're going to be surprised. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So excited to see a ? being added to your family! We miss you!