Monday, September 21, 2009

Fair and Fun

Saturday, we made a whirlwind trip to Seattle to do some shopping in the morning and go to the state fair in the afternoon/evening. I didn't take many pictures...how do you capture a fair on film? The boys loved all of the animal barns. These little piglets were only 2 days old. I can't imagine giving birth to 15 babies and having to feed them all too! Ouch!


Riding their favorite horse...Daddy!


There is a free trolley that runs through Chelan. It makes a loop around the downtown area and up to Wal-Mart and back. When we are out walking, the boys love to hear it ding its trolley bell. Last week, I figured why not ride it...it's free! So, we just rode around the loop.

Tristan loved holding on to the brass bars and the driver even let him ring the bell!

Whenever Wade would see me put on our team's softball jersey, he would run and find me my softball shoes. Now that the season is over, he is enjoying wearing my shirt around.

4 comments:

Neisha said...

where are the belly pictures? =)

drea said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! I think I want to move there, you are always up to something fun and creative! It's just too hot to even think of something to do here. Congrats on your no. 3! Is pregnancy treating you well? Different from the other 2? and at what point are you ready for the third. Everyday I say 2 is enough, lol.

Jason and Sue said...

I thought I might hear from you regarding that Packers game...it was a little disappointing! Your boys are growing like crazy! We hear updates every so often from Julie and the in-laws but miss seeing you guys! Ran into your parents a couple weeks ago at the Jensen wedding. Was good to see them!

GIEJ Long said...

Hahaaa, I like which is their favorite horse. It sounds familiar.
I love your pictures.