Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Story Time

I have been subbing some at the elementary school. These are some of the 1st graders that I had twice last week. Andy and David played with Tristan when we were up at the school on Tuesday.


I love this time of year with all the beautiful blossoms around town. I hate to see the blossoms go, but I know that fruit will grow in their place.

Tristan takes time to smell the roses....er..tulips!


Wade has been thinking it's fun to dig through my laundry hamper and put my clothes around his neck. This morning he wore my shirt from yesterday around. Yesterday it was a pair of underwear!



On Mondays there is an "Infant, Waddler, and Toddler" story time. We usually go. This past Monday, one of the Grandma's got her camera out and started snapping away. She forwarded a few of the pictures my way.

This is during "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." We wave these metallic streamers around.




And this is playing peek-a-boo. We pile the scarves on each kid.



Almost all of the pictures featured Tristan front and center. I'm not sure if it is because he's 2 and demands the center of attention all the time, or if he is the only kid that actually participates and is the obvious choice for the photo shoot.


3 comments:

Neisha said...

so why didn't you post the picture of Wade with your underwear?! :P

Jason and Sue said...

It keeps amazing me how big the boys are getting! I love the blossoms..They are gorgeous here as well.

Lani said...

I love that picture of the tulips. What a cutie. Happy Belated Mother's Day, by the way.