Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!









Happy Mother's Day! Sorry this didn't get up yesterday! My boys are too young to really do anything for me for mother's day, so I had to take matters into my own hands! :) I helped Tristan paint me a coffee filter flower, and I traced his hand onto a card for me! :) I was kind of hoping for a Symphony bar (the kind with toffee and almonds in it), so maybe I'll have to make a trip up to Wal-Mart and the boys will "surprise" me with one. After we took the video that you see above, Tristan DID come up to me several times throughout the day and say, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" Sooo Sweet! My boys have really been a pleasure to be around. (Ok, Tristan is still having his 2 year old tantrums.) Wade is happy, talking, giggling, etc. Tristan can be very sweet and charming.

P.S. Jason came home today with not 1, but 2 Symphony bars for me!!! Yippee!!! Nap time treat!! :)

3 comments:

Neisha said...

haha! love how Tristan whispered HMD first. so cute

djyuds said...

Oohhhhh!!! That is so sweet: Happy Mother's Day, Gramma. I love you!" That's gotta melt Gramma's heart!

drea said...

awwww, how sweet! Happy Mother's Day...I hope you got your Symphony bars :)