Monday, May 04, 2009

Number 4

1. Choose the fourth folder where you store pictures on your computer. 2. Choose the fourth picture. 3. Explain that picture. 4. Tag 4 other people.




Bummer...of all the cute pictures I have, this had to be the one that was chosen. (I should have cheated!) This picture was taken this March. I think that the reason I took this picture was because it was one of the first days that I was able to go for a walk as the snow was melting off and it was a partially sunny day. This is the main road going by our house and I think that I was taking a picture of Chelan in the early spring.

1 comment:

AdNJen said...

When I saw the title of your post, I thought you were announcing somebody expecting! :) This was a fun little thing to do - although it caused me to waste WAY too much time looking at old pictures! I'll have to post my number 4!