Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Outfits

Tristan got some great new outfits that he is going to show off for you. Neale, Cammy, and Garrett found this Favre onesie. It's a little big now, but it will fit perfectly next season when Brett Favre wins his 4th MVP.


My cute Deputy Sheriff outfit from Connie!


Lots of Sheriffs are too big for their britches...well, my britches are a little too big for me! Check out the cool boots, though!


Uncle Garrett found this warm outfit. Now I wear it everytime I go outside!


Go, Pack, Go!


4 comments:

Lars and Tara said...

What a cutie!! He's so tiny!!!! When are you coming to Wisconsin to show him off?!?!

Anonymous said...

Don't blink, he'll grow out of those clothes! He's so small now, but it's amazing how quickly that changes. Hope you're loving every moment with your sweet little boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is priceless!!! I can't wait till you bring him over to introduce him to his very proud Auntie Lisa!! I don't even have to hold him to love him! =) I MISS you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, Farve win another mvp what a joke