Monday, January 22, 2007

First Day Back

We took Tristan out onto a frozen lake and played around on the ice. Jason wrote a little message.


Bright-eyed.


Our little family.


DeAnne hosted a shower for me here in Chelan on Friday. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who came! :)


More of those cute fish lips.

Today was my first day back at work. It went better than I expected it would. Tristan did fine, it was just me who was sad! :) Jason did a great job of making sure that Tristan was taken care of. They enjoyed some quality father-son bonding time.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet Jason has learned heaps more than just a pile of newspapers in the middle of the floor... until help arrives! hhahahahah I laugh out loud EVERYTIME I think about that!
Jess.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Hahaha! Yes, Jason doesn't just put Tristan on a pile of newspapers. He has learned the value of a bath and a diaper! :)

Lars and Tara said...

Glad your first day back went okay. I'm sure it was hard! You have a cute little guy!! Can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, another blow-fish in the fam.