Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Getting Bigger

Soon he'll be throwing that football. He takes a pacifier every once in awhile. I know that experts say that it is too early for it, but he doesn't see to have any confusion. He loves to suck, and it gives me a break when he can suck on his pacifier!


I took this picture just a minute ago as I was creating this post. He just looks so sweet lying here!


We were visiting Jason's family and Teana wanted to dress as my twin on Sunday. Here we are!


Grandpa Sanderson is helping Tristan read the sports page. Too bad it's all about the Seahawks loss on Sunday.


Tristan seemed to like the music that was playing as he looked at the animals hanging above his head. When he is awake he seems very alert. He is always looking all around and taking everything in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...He's getting cuter by the minute! What a cutie:P Keep it up!
Deana