Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Finally, new pictures!

Tristan is getting bigger. He is still sooo cute. I can't imagine having to leave him next Monday when I start back at work. It brings tears to my eyes everytime I think about it!


We went to Sequim this weekend and stopped by lots of the relatives on the way to show Tristan off. They had lots of snow the whole way. On Saturday we went up to Hurricane Ridge and played in the snow. This is my handsome husband! :)


More cute Tristan pictures. I have a really cute video of him just looking around and making cute facial expressions. If I can figure out how to put it on this blog, I will.


Most of his facial features are like Jason, but his facial expressions are definitely like mine!


We took Tristan sledding down one little hill. It was pretty cold, but we just had to get a picture of his first time sledding. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the updates = )
A.Jess

Anonymous said...

Sign up thru youtube.com, it's free. You can upload video from your camera there and then paste it into your post on blogger and we can all see video of Tristan! What in the world did we do before blogs, can you imagine sending actual photos via mail. . . it would take forever. He'd be sledding on his own by the time we all got them, and Carter would be in highschool by the time I mailed any. Good thing for technology.

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Thanks Renee! I was able to link it to the videos...I still don't know how to put the picture on the blog like you and Amanda do...