Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Today's the Day!

Me playing Guesstures on Christmas Eve
Jason playing Guesstures
The Anderson Family
Mom S., Dad L., Mom L. (making a baby blanket) and Carolyn A.

Jason's Birthday a little early!
First of all, Happy Holidays! I hope that everyone had a good Christmas yesterday! We have a lot of family in town and we have had a lot of fun eating and playing games. Last night I went in to the hospital for a couple of hours so that they could prep me for today. They told me that I was 60% effaced and dialated to 1 cm. This is all very good news! They put some cream in that will help it even more. I've been having contractions all night, so hopefully the plutosin (sp?) this morning will really kick me into labor. I go into the hospital in about an hour, so we may have a baby by the end of the day. :) Yippee!! Here are just a couple of pictures of our day yesterday. More to come!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you and can't wait to see him or her, make sure Jason knows how to post updates, your hands are sure to be busy for the next while. Love you both and GOOD LUCK . . . PUUUUUUUUUUUSH!

Anonymous said...

I'm checking for updates from Aruba...hope to hear about the new baby soon! :)
Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for the news! I was hoping if I checked late enough this evening, I might catch a glimpse. Hope everything's going well. We're thinking of you!

Lars and Tara said...

Can't wait to hear some baby news. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet Tristan Thomas! You're right Sarah he is beautiful!!! Matt and Mandy Leach