Sunday, December 17, 2006

Getting Ready

Our "nursery" is actually a closet. There is room for some of the things we already have stored in there, as well as a cradle...


Tight fit, but that is where the rocking chair will go...


And the changing table.... Please don't tell my child that he/she spent the first several months of its life in a closet!!


Sorry about the random Winter Wonderland picture! :)


Here I am getting ready to go on a walk. (Trying to get the baby ready to come out!) The shirt fit me a little better when I got it, but it works now to keep me warm! An update on the baby status: I have an appointment on Wednesday when they will schedule an induction. They may do it as soon as this Thurs. or Fri., or else they will wait until next week Tues. (12/26). We will see!! I have 2 more days of school, and after that, the sooner the better! It may come on its own anytime! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to hear the exciting news! Hard to believe that your little one is almost here. Somehow, it seems like my pregnancy was much longer! (Funny how that goes!) Good luck with everything- we're thinking of you and can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

Very xciting!! Wish we lived closer!!!! Please keep us update.
Jess

Anonymous said...

Come out Baby, we want to meet you and these last days of waiting are agonizing so HURRY UP!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, is that Big B in the cradle?!?! Haha..that brings back some great memories! :)
Have fun on your last day of school! Can't wait to hear the baby news!
Miss ya!
Karli

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's almost time already!! (I'll bet you can believe it though!!!) It looks like you have everything ready for Baby. This is always such an exciting time. I wish you the best. Before you know it "Baby" will be 6 years old and she/he'll have two younger siblings. Funny how time flies...

Anonymous said...

Sarah!!! Sooooo exciting!! We're thinking of you guys often at this special time!!! Love you and miss you both!!! Come on Baby S, we want to meet you!!!

Anonymous said...

ANY NEWS YET . . . ????