Thursday, December 21, 2006

I was at the doctor yesterday, and I have a little bit better idea of when the baby is coming. The baby is all in position, but there are no signs of it coming yet. So, I will be induced on Tuesday. There was a chance that they would do it today or tomorrow, but now they will wait until Tuesday. I will go in Monday night and they will get things started and then Tuesday morning they will actually give me the IV to start contractions. I would like it to come on its own right now!!! :) My family comes in Christmas Day and Jason's family is coming tomorrow, so we will have everyone here for the baby (hopefully). :) Stay tuned for more baby news coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting! Hang in there this last weekend, sleep while you can (if you can get comfortable!!), and keep us posted. Good luck!

Lars and Tara said...

Wow...I can't believe its that time already!! Can't wait to hear and see pictures of the new baby!!!