Monday, April 16, 2012

Our week!

Tristan: Kole gave me a little piece of Karl (as he shows me a object that looks suspiciously like a bone...) Me: Umm....can I see that? and who is Karl??? Tristan: I don't know, Kole told me I could keep this piece of Karl. Me: (closely inspecting, but not dare touching "Karl") OH!! A piece of coral!! That's fine, then

Remember doing this?

We got to hang out with the Thompsons on Saturday.  We played at Caffe Mela!

And played at the fun playground at Rocky Reach Dam




The sentry keeping watch on the fort.

The brothers were clowns today!
I finally got around to taking the boys birthday interview videos.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Wayne and Marilyn said...

Those videos of the boys were a wonderful end to my day!! They are so cute and smart and funny, I just want to see them and hug them and kiss them and play with them!!! What a great memory the videos will be! Love from Grandma Kissyface

Garrett and Sarah said...

Such cute videos!! Wade reminds me so much of Garrett… They even say "bagel" the same way!! :)

Tawn said...

Gwyn likes to watch three of the videos at a time, which is a hilarious cacophony.