Friday, July 15, 2011

30?!?!?!

The numbers must be wrong!  :)  It's not possible!  :)  

There are a couple of other stories from the boys I wanted to share.  Wade came to me and said, "When Ashlyn is not my cousin anymore, we're going to get married."  :)  
Tristan asked me the other day if God picks up Jesus' toys.  I said that Jesus probably doesn't have any toys, and if he did God probably wouldn't be the one to pick them up.  "But Jesus is God's son, and Dad's help pick up their son's toys."  Makes sense to me!  :)
Owen had his 15 mo check-up today. He has hit the 75% in height and is around 50% in weight.  His head is somewhat more normal too...60%.  :)  The doctor was pleased with his activity, eating, sleeping, and he also signed him up for MENSA after Owen knew exactly what to do with the equipment.  We also got the ball rolling on a circumcision revision that we will have done on him.  Don't ask.  
We are heading up lake to camp this weekend, so I'm sure I'll have some pics for you to view after that!  :)

6 comments:

Tawn said...

You just look a couple days over 29, so don't worry about it. Happy Birthday, sorry we weren't there, and you really do make 30 look good.

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Lookin' wonderful at your young age, Sarah! Happy belated 30th!

Jeff, Rebekah, Chloe, and Wyatt said...

Well, you might be 30, but you are one, hot, mama, so who cares what the numbers say!! ;)

Kari D. said...

Happy (late) birthday Sarah. I agree, you have the looks of a movie star. ;)

Neisha said...

you look great for 30!

Wayne and Marilyn said...

How did you get to be so cute, with us as your parents??? You look great, and I am very envious of your tan!! The boys, of course are soooo cute, too. I want to hug all of you!! Love, MOM