Tuesday, June 28, 2011

WOW

You may remember that Owen knows how to say, "Wow!"  In fact, it's one of the few words he says that I can understand.  (He talks all the time, I just can't understand much of it!)  The other day, he leaned over to pick something up and passed a ton of gas.  He stood up, looked at me, formed his mouth like an "o" and said "WOOOOOW!"  I agreed!

I love how Owen swings his right arm when he walks.

Tristan's mosquito bite is getting better.  His eye looks like it did Sunday morning, about halfway swollen shut.  He's had to answer lots of questions about it the past couple of days.  Yesterday on the way home from the grocery store, he said, "Mom, can we get a piece of paper and you can write 'Tristan has a mosquito bite.'  Then everyone will know and everyone will know my name too."  I think it's a brilliant idea!

No comments: