Monday, June 27, 2011

Sleepover Party

Dress-up with the Sandersons! 

Mowing our new lawn for the first time!  Every good mower needs a mentor to help!

Tristan and Olivia spent 2 days talking about a sleepover they wanted to have.  Thursday morning, Tristan woke about 6:45.  I heard him downstairs waking up and getting dressed.  He usually comes up for breakfast then, but I didn't hear him for awhile.  I peeked outside and saw he was up at the neighbors' house.  I called him back and asked what he was doing up there.  He said he was talking to Eric.  He rang their doorbell at 7am!  I texted Eric to apologize for the early morning door bell ring.  His response, "I wasn't as concerned about the wake-up call as I was that Tristan was asking if he could have a sleep-over with my daughter!"  :)

So a sleep-over it was!  Complete with a tent and popcorn!

Everyone enjoyed chocolate pudding!  Even the dinosaur!

1 comment:

Neisha said...

had to laugh at Tristan wanting a sleepover with a girl and her dad's comment :)