Thursday, December 09, 2010

Warning: Blog List Editing!

Hi all!
I am going to update my blog list!  If you look over there on the right, you will see a list of some of the blogs I like to frequent.  The only problem is, some of you don't update very frequently!  In fact, you will notice that there are many blogs that have not updated in over a year!  So it's adios to you!  I will be deleting those blogs from my list just to clean it up a bit.  If for some reason you have every intention of updating soon, let me know and I'll keep you around and give you another chance!  :)  Also, I very rarely take the time to click on links from other people's blogs, so you might have a blog and I don't even know about it!!  If you are someone who looks at my blog frequently, but I don't have your blog on my list, please let me know!  Chances are I didn't even know that you had one, but I would like to add yours to my list!  Thanks a lot!

4 comments:

Neisha said...

i do the same thing. I give them one year and if in that time they don't update then they are off my list.

Kari D. said...

Why do I oddly feel shamed? ;)

McGuffin Family said...

Keep Me! :)

domain news said...

Nice work. !