Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Our House

We've been living in our house for a week or so now...  I've been hesitant to put up pictures, because I keep thinking...I'd like to get this done first or I'll wait till this is done.  I have realized though that you will understand this is a work in progress, so bear with the mess that you see!  :)  
This is our playroom downstairs.  Computer on that desk on the right.  I LOVE my track light in here!

Boys room.  Tristan sleeps on the top, Wade on the bottom, Owen in the crib.  Train table is just to the right of where I'm standing, and the closet is just beyond that.

Downstairs bath.  Even this has changed since I took this picture!  Now there is a mirror, towel bars, shelf, tp holder, etc

Guest room

Front messy hall.  I need coat hooks, bench, bins, etc

Living room...the extra coffee table and hideous lamp are in the garage.

Kitchen...also much neater at the moment...see I should have waited to take the pictures!
The dining table won't be there, but my dining room is currently filled with upper cabinets, which you may have noticed are missing from this kitchen!  :)


There they are!

Laundry room...those are my washer and dryer stacked on the left.

Master bedroom

Master bath....2 closets off to the left, tub and shower to the right...toilet to the right back.

6 comments:

Krystina said...

I think your house looks great and I love your track lighting too! So glad to be neighbors ;)

Kent and Annie said...

Congrats!!! So exciting! I bet you are loving having so much space. It's so beautiful!

Neisha said...

love your living room windows!! i love lots/big windows in the living room

Kari D. said...

It's beautiful! You are living in luxury. :)

McGuffin Family said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Congrats...and happy moving!

Anonymous said...

i like the lighting