Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Birthday Time Already? Just For Fun!

Jared and I have an ongoing arm wrestling competition.  He has never beaten me.  He was so sure he would win this time, because he just finished a season of football and got a new weight bench.  In fact, he was so certain, he bet me an apple pie.  Well, before I agreed to the bet, I made sure he had a few pie crusts on hand.  Good thing I did!! Beating him was as easy as pie!  :)  He brought my pie to Tristan's party, but it fell on the floor and broke while we were trying to get a picture of it.  So, here is the picture of it, a few salvaged morsels, and we're still competing for it!

Grandpa and Grandma came for the weekend, so we celebrated Tristan's birthday a month early!  He will be 4.

He requested a basketball party!




No comments: