Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Trusses

The trusses came for our house, so we had fun watching them get placed.
Well, most of us had fun anyway.


I didn't enjoy watching this beam get lifted up into place.  The guys lifted it themselves up ladders.  I know they do stuff like this all the time, but I usually don't have to watch!
Did I mention that I love this time of year when we get all sorts of extra special privileges!?!
Back to trusses... boys watching out over the truck.  This was not a safe place for them to be, and they were promptly moved...after a picture of course!
Our first patio guest.
This was not a safe place either....but another cute picture!

3 Months old!

The finished product!!  Ok...not really.  This is our neighbors' house.  Ours will look just the same, except flip-flopped.
Squishy fishy
Now for 4 days of convention!  We can't wait!!!  I'll post pictures and updates next week.  

3 comments:

Neisha said...

looks like you're coming along on the house.

Melissa said...

Those boys of yours are just sooo adorable! And growing up so fast!

Gorgeous house, too!

Jason and Sue said...

It is going to be beautiful! How exciting!!