Monday, June 21, 2010

A Taste of MT

We didn't go to Montana, Montana came to us in the form of Rob and Mandy!  Rob helped us on our house and Mandy helped me with the kiddos.  We enjoyed a little bit of lake time amongst all the hard work we (they) were doing!  I want to drop a little advertising for Rob, too!  He makes beautiful barnwood and painted pine furniture.  Check out his website: www.mosquitocreekcreations.com

We went boating and then pulled up to this park to grill some burgers.

Go Mandy!!

Jason and Sue joined us!


Teana came and stayed with us for a few days too!
There was a potluck for my 2nd cousin Audrey, because she just graduated with her nursing degree and is moving to Milwaukee to get married to Jarvis!
Beautiful flag flowers!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think I know where those flowers are. I was there back when we were on a family trip...in about 1995 or so.
Looks like you had a fun weekend with some fun people!

Neisha said...

looks like fun!