Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Summertime!!

Today I was amused by these things:

All winter and spring, Tristan has been asking to do things to which my response has been, "When it's Summertime."  For example:
"I want to go in the boat."  "When it's Summertime."
"I want to run in the worm sprinkler."  "When it's Summertime."
"I want an Otterpop."  "When it's Summertime."
"I want to swim in the lake."  "When it's Summertime."
"I want to go to the puppet show."  "When it's Summertime." (Part of the summer library program.)
"I want to go to the zoo."  "When it's Summertime."

Anyway, today I informed him that yesterday was the summer solstice and that it was summer now.  So, today he has asked at least 12 times, "Is it still summer?"  "Wade, it's summer!"  "I'm so happy that it is summer?"  "Mommy, is it still summer now?"

Happy 4 month birthday to Owen today!  He loves to grab at things and likes to be entertained!

Wade loves playing tickle monster and gets the most infectious giggle while he is playing!

Today we used sidewalk chalk and outlined our bodies, that was a lot of fun!

No comments: