Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Random Thoughts

Jason, Tristan, and Wade are playing basketball.  Jason was telling Tristan to "Make it rain."  (Basketball lingo for making a basket)  Tristan made a basket and said, "I have to watch out for the water."  After another shot, "It's raining!"

Our van is the first vehicle I've owned that has automatic transmission.  It's great, but sometimes I miss rocking my baby at the stop light.  Have you ever done that with your stick shift vehicle?  You can rock back and forth pretty easily and it helps soothe the baby!

I like Wade's face when we sing "5 Little Ducks."  When none of the ducks come back his brow gets so furrowed and he sings along with such a sad little voice and face..."Sad mother duck went out one day....over the hill and far away..."  Then, when "all of the little duckies come back" his face just lights up and he cheers.

I like the way Tristan says words that have a "sch" blend, like "school".  You would think the way he says it that school was spelled xool.  :)

Owens grins keep getting bigger.

We always thought our boys were pretty athletic, but then we watched a you-tube video with a 3-year-old slugger and figured he was a bit more advanced!!!!

Tristan discovered that he has "baby num nums" the other day.  :)

Today at the daycare Wade and a little girl his age got into a 2-year-old fight.  They both had to sit on the couch and then I had them apologize to each other.  Wade said, "I sorry Kayden."  Kayden said, "I sorry Logan."  Wade burst into tears, "She said Logan, wahhh, wahh."  I told Kayden, "Say sorry to Wade."  Kayden doesn't talk all that well, so it was probably a complete mistake, but then she said, "Sorry Weed."  Wade burst into tears again..."She said Weed!  Wahh, wahh."  I couldn't help but start laughing at that one!

2 comments:

Neisha said...

laughing at the baby num nums and the apology :) thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

hahaha. I miss those boys!