Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Beautiful Spring Day

A beautiful 75 degree day made for a wonderful walk. We extended our walk more than usual to enjoy the day a little more.


Owen was abandoned by his brothers who decided walking and scooter riding were more fun.

Wade gets on clothing kicks. Right now it's orange shirts, his blue hat, basketball shoes, and train underwear.


I love the tongue wagging!


We walked past the baseball diamonds and watched the players practice a little.


Not sure why all my pictures have a blue tinge. I'll have to adjust some things on my camera!

4 comments:

Neisha said...

i kinda like the blue pictures :)

Mindy said...

someone was just telling me how cute your kids are. i must say i agree!

Cheri said...

your kids ARE darling! You might need to adjust your white balance, but it could be a combination of things...being they're a bit overexposed?? Not that I really know anything ;)

Kari D. said...

What a great spot you live in! Darlin' snapshots out of a happy, healthy childhood. The tongue wagging picture--looks just like a little Jason. ;)