Monday, August 17, 2009

Proud Soon-To-Be-Parents-Of-3

We have another official announcement. We are going to be the parents of one more little rugrat. Baby #3 is due on February 26. That date may sound a bit familiar to some of you, as it is the exact same due date that I had with Wade 2 years ago. Wade ended up being 6 days late, so we will see what happens with this one. I have my first appointment this week, so I will hopefully have more information then. I'm showing much more than I was with either of the first two. I'm about 12 weeks pregnant now (I think) and I look about like I did at 20 weeks with Tristan. Oh well. Tristan thinks it's a baby sister, so we'll see about that too. We aren't going to find out what it is (I hope), so we will have to wait until February (or March?) to confirm that. :) Wade doesn't have a full concept of what's going on, but he does point to his tummy and say "baby". I just don't think he understands that his world is going to be VERY different! :)

13 comments:

Neisha said...

Congratulations!! :)

The Chairman's Wife said...

congrats! going from 2-3 was a HUGE change for us. so good luck! you'll be very busy! :-)

MT Foners said...

CONGRATS!!! that's awesome news!!! if it is a girl, she'll have two big protectors and if it's a boy... he'll have two playmates! Very excited for all of you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! I am very happy for you and your family!!! -Dina

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Three is a great number!

Kari Hagbom said...

YAAAAY Sarah and Jason!! That is very exciting news. Hope all is going well, and it sure is checking out your blog!

Shanda and Loren said...

Congrats to all of you!! how exciting to add to your lil family!! so happy for you!

NadineB said...

Congrats! Your boys are adorable... we look forward to welcoming another!

Josh and Trese said...

I logged onto facebook and saw my sisters comment to you so I had to check out your blog to confirm the news. Congratulations, we are so excited!

Karli said...

Congratulations...how exciting!!! I hope we get to meet Wade before baby #3 comes along :)

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Yay for you! Renee's gut feeling was right- she told me the other night she was just waiting for you to announce another baby on the way! Maybe someday we'll get to meet your children other than in pictures!

shaunandhelen said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!

Jenny said...

Very exciting news! You'll be busy, but then you already are! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute growing belly!