Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've Created a Monster!

Jason and I are on a softball team, so twice a week the boys come with us and watch us play softball. They play their own game on the sidelines. Wade especially has gotten attached to "bay ball" as he calls it. He wants to play constantly. He always brings me the ball and wants to throw it to him. He puts the bat up on his shoulder and waits for the ball. He doesn't swing, but wants you to hit his bat with the ball. If we miss he says "ah most". If we hit, he says "base rip". It is really cute, but gets really old after awhile. Yesterday we were inside at the daycare where there is no bats. He brought me a foos ball and handed it to me. He had a pen as his bat and was wanting me to toss the foos ball at him. He is a baseball fanatic! Aaahhh!!

2 comments:

Randy and Amy said...

hilarious!

Tawn said...

He just needs a couple more years so he can be a bat boy for your team.