Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Other News

We have been attending the "Infant, Waddler, and Toddler" storytime at the library. We have fun playing on the mats and singing songs.


They set up a wall at the library that commemorates the firsts that happened there. Because that was where Wade took his first step, they have his picture up there.

We had a sunny day last week, and I had to get a picture of the sun shimmering on the lake.


Another view of the winter beauty.



Another sunny day!! Going for a walk.


I came out of my bedroom and found the boys munching on a gummy worm that they had found and split. I later found part of the gummy worm in the dryer. :




We watched Jared's wrestling tournament. Rod and Carolyn were in charge of announcing the matches.


Jared (black singlet) ended up getting pinned in this match....look at the size of the guy he was wrestling, though!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh, my heart aches every time I see these pictures. I MISS MY NEPHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get to see ya'll soon.